Pumps & System’s full service repair shop is fully equipped with all the proper equipment that is necessary to fabricate, repair, or replace any parts or pumps that are having operating issues. Our repair technicians have many years of experience in the industry along with all the proper training when operating any of our machines. For your convenience, we offer pick-up and delivery services to facilitate your equipment and pump repair needs.
- 48″ x 60″ parts cleaning tank
- KBC 22” x 120” Engine Lathe
- Sharpe 17″ x 72″ Engine Lathe
- SKF Induction bearing heater
- 48″ x 60″ Horizontal boring mill w/ indexing table & readout
- 5 Ton Overhead Bridge Crane
- Dynamics research balancing machine w/ 5000lbs capacity
- 3000 PSI steam cleaner
- 150 Ton press
- Trinco 48″ x 60″ Sandblaster
- Miller mig welder
- Micrometers up to 48″
- Laser alignment equipment
- Kalamzoo 36″ vertical cut-off saw
Pumps & Systems, Inc. has expanded the number of service capabilities that it offers due to the expanded size of our repair facility. Depending on your needs we can be the single source supplier for your repair service and preventative maintenance program. We have the equipment and expertise to repair any type of pump. We will even go beyond that and offer system evaluation based on the type of damage that is occurring to your equipment.